We have been lucky enough this week to review some Aromababy products. You may have seen this Aussie business as it is stocked by many retailers, including selected Myer Stores, Terry White, Amcal and Guardian just to name a few.
Aromababy was created by Melbourne mother of two, Catherine Cervasio in 1994; born of a desire to provide natural and organic baby skincare as well as environmentally-friendly baby clothing and accessories, Catherine developed the Aromababy concept. Aromababy is proud to be the original, the purest and most organic, natural baby skincare range available and because of that we can't wait to read what our reviewer had to say about this collection of Aromababy products.
These Aromababy products are just lovely. Individually they all smell beautiful and have their own unique scent depending on which essential oils had been added. I loved using every product on my son and the fact that they are gentle on his skin and organic, personally made me feel good too.
Firstly, I thought the packaging of these products were gorgeous. The logo is just so cute and the pearlescent bottles are lovely too. Each size is great for their usage amount; 250ml for the Natural Baby Lotion was the biggest amount in this package and it was a very suitable size as I did use the biggest quantity per usage. I really like the combination of using the Baby Bath Gel which has organic lavender and chamomile essential oils that released a relaxing scent during his bath time while leaving his skin soft, smooth and moisturised and then using the Baby Massage Oil. This oil is just gorgeous. It feels like silk on your hand, smells lovely as it contains organic rose essential oil and to massage it onto my sons warm soft skin was, for me, a lovely mother-son bonding moment. He'd smile and at times giggle; he loved our massage time too. 🙂
The Aromababy Pure Hair Cleanse with Organic Botanicals is also a beautiful product but use in conjunction with the Barrier Balm has help my sons' cradle cap. After using the Pure Hair Cleanse I massage a small amount of the Barrier Balm onto the top of his head which is left overnight and then give it a light brush in the morning, any loosened particles will life. I have been doing this twice a week at the moment as he does have a fair bit and this process is helping to remove much of it.
An amazing review of the Aromababy products and honestly I am not surprised. I read the paraphernalia received with these products and I can see much I have listed below some interesting points of Aromababy;
- Formulated and manufactured in Australia,
- Aromababy has been running for over 15 years,
- Uses pure, pesticide free and certified organic ingredients where possible,
- 100% free from added colour, artificial fragrance, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, parabens, peanut oil, talc, alcohol and the list goes on,
- Aromababy does NOT use any natural oils that are from crop commonly subjected to genetic modification or that have been solvent extracted,
- Aromababy products are NOT tested on animal and more importantly choose not to use ingredients that have been tested on animal. Aromababy is accredited with CCF (Choose Cruelty Free),
- Aromababy products have been used in a number of hospitals and/or mother & baby facilities in Australia, New Zealand and around the world.
Now there is no reason that all your family members can't use these beautiful products. They are perfect for people with sensitive skin and there is a great range of product for Mum's-to-be. Stop by the Aromababy website to see their gift packs, luxe aromababy range and there are also clothes and accessories!