- 1 1/3 cup Bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 cup Citric acid
- 30 drops each of three essential oils: (I actually used 90 drops of Blissful Essential Oil Blend)
- 3 drops of blue or green natural food colouring (optional but pretty)
- Combine the bicarbonate of soda and citric acid in a bowl. Add the food colouring and mix well.
Combine the oils in a small spray bottle with 1/2 tsp of water.
- Slowly spritz the mixture while stirring thoroughly until it feels like slightly wet sand. Enough to hold together when squeezed in the hand.
- Then simply press firmly into pretty silicone moulds or an ice cube tray. Allow the bombs to dry overnight before pressing out of the moulds. Store in a dry mason jar.
- To Use: Toss a bomb into the toilet BEFORE YOU GO! This way there will be zero odour.