Please take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions below. You may find the answer you’re looking for. If not, then please don’t hesitate you use the form on the right to ask us your question. Lost or forgotten your password? Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you take other forms of payment other than PayPal?
No, we only accept payment through PayPal but you don’t have to have a PayPal account to join Money Savvy Mums through PayPal. You can use your credit card alone through the PayPal system to join us without joining PayPal. Click here for more information on PayPal
Is the information submitted by contributors correct?
Not all the information submitted by contributors will be correct for your particular circumstances. The information is supplied in good faith and what you get out of the information will ultimately depend on your own judgment. Our contributors submit information based on their own experiences, which will be unique to them. You may choose to agree or not agree with the information but again it all helps the overall judgments you make for yourself. This information is not meant as advice!
How much does it cost to join Money Savvy Mums?
Membership is open to everyone and is FREE!
Do I have access to all areas?
Yes, once you join you instantly have access to all the information and services on Money Savvy Mums.
I’ve lost my password?
If you have lost or forgotten your password please click here.
Are you from the media and would like to find out more about Money Savvy Mums? We’d love to hear from you – please contact us using our contact form and let us know who you are, what media you represent and we’ll get back to you immediately. Or email me at email@example.com and I will give you a password to access all the information you will need. I’ll look forward to hearing from you.
Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We have the right to charge a fee or not charge a fee for the information on this website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website accepts third party payments from affiliates.
- This website also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Affiliate Disclosure The owner of THIS WEBSITE may receive compensation for recommendations made in reference to the products or services on this website. This compensation may be in the form of money, services or complimentary products and could exist without any action from a website visitor. Should you purchase a product or service that was recommended by THIS WEBSITE, it is understood that some form of compensation might be made to the THIS WEBSITE owner. For example, if you click on an affiliate link at THIS WEBSITE and then make a purchase of the recommended product or service, THIS WEBSITE owner may receive compensation. This Compensation Disclosure has been provided for your protection and to fully disclose any relationship between THIS WEBSITE product or service recommendations and the owners of those product or services.
Privacy & Copyright
Copyright: www.moneysavvymums.com.au remains our copyright. Apart from any fair dealing for the purpose of research, criticism or review as permitted under the Copyright Act, no part may be reproduced by any process without written permission from Money Savvy Mums. The Department of Fair Trading, ACCC or Legal Action will deal with any breach of copyright. You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org Disclaimer: Money Savvy Mums is committed to quality service and information and makes every attempt to ensure accuracy and reliability of the data contained within the website. Every effort has been made in compiling and checking information to ensure accuracy. Money Savvy Mums shall not be responsible for any errors in information, negligence or consequence arising there from. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal or financial matter you should consult an appropriate professional. Web Site disclaimer: Money Savvy Mums links to other entities’ websites on our website, but does not endorse any statements made by those entities or warrant the accuracy of the content of those entities’ websites. Limitations of liability: Money Savvy Mums will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Money Savvy Mums has been advised of the potential loss. Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Money Savvy Mums liability in respect of any:
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Money Savvy Mums; or
- matter in which it would be illegal or unlawful for Money Savvy Mums to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. You must not use this website if do not think the limitations of liability are not reasonable. You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to legal or financial advice from your attorney or other professional services provider. If you have any specific questions about any legal or financial matter you should consult your attorney or other professional services provider. You should never delay seeking legal/financial advice, disregard legal/financial advice, or commence or discontinue any legal/financial action because of information on this website. Nothing in this legal disclaimer will limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law. Privacy: Money Savvy Mums is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. Personal information you have provided will only be used for the purpose that it was intended. It will not be sold, rented or traded. Your personal information will be provided to you upon request. Personal information collection Money Savvy Mums may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to Money Savvy Mums
Using personal information Money Savvy Mums may use your personal information to:
- personalise the website for you (Profile, Forum)
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- publish information about you on the website
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Money Savvy Mums may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights. Securing your data Money Savvy Mums will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Money Savvy Mums will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website is protected by encryption technology. Cross-border data transfers Personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. By becoming a member of Money Savvy Mums you agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.