The lovely Phillipa from My Night Light http://www.mynightlight.com.au kindly sent us one of her beautiful night lights to review this week. My Night Light is an Australian Business based in Brisbane in Queensland that has a large range of lights to suit all areas of your home and garden. We received the enchanting Fairy children’s night light. This is a gorgeous night light, well made and very safe. There are a huge number of reasons why you should think about purchasing one for your child.
- Kids will love these nightlights they will light up any child's room .
- Night lights are etched in a strong acrylic will not break if dropped.
- Choose to either dim the light for bedtime or brighten to use as a side light before bedtime.
- Comes with a remote control with multiple function settings
- You can also cycle through a range of colours or set your light to stay on your choice of static colour.
- Simply plug into the wall and watch the LED lights colour changing.
- Safe low voltage/ Long life LED'S.
- Night light is safe to leave on as it will never emit heat and will always remain cool to touch.
- Powered by transformer so there is no need to change batteries or recharge after use.
- A 'Sleep' function automatically dims to low lighting level for a good nights sleep with auto colour changing and a 1 hour timer.
- You can set the automatic timer to switch off after 1 hour.
- You can turn up the lamp
I had been looking for a light for my four-year-old granddaughter that would lighten the room just enough to make her feel safe when she was staying with us. A light that would plug into the mains and also one that was safe enough to leave on the entire night without getting hot. We put it on the lowest setting overnight which is just right for not disturbing her sleep. This fairy nightlight was perfect, she loves it and especially when she can choose her favourite colours to watch. She loves going through the colours herself and telling me her favourites or whatever she thinks of when she sees a particular colour.
I do leave it on all night in case she wakes and wonders where she is or needs to go to the toilet in the night.
My granddaughter loves it and can't wait to put it on every night, it soothes her and relaxes her enough to let her fall asleep quickly. I love it and highly recommend it!
This night light is only $59.00 and has a 12 month warranty. Postage is a flat rate of $7.95 normal post to any where in Australia and just $11.95 express postage. Both options include a tracking number and signature on delivery.