Here’s where it all starts! Without budgeting your financial life will be hit and miss and you’ll more than likely end the year with the same or less money than when you started it. Budgeting doesn’t have to be difficult but it is necessary if you’re serious about saving money and reaching your financial goals. If you don’t know where your money is going then you’re going to make others rich and yourself poor.
Money Savvy Mums want you to have and enjoy your hard earned money yourself – we don’t want you to give it away to others who can talk you out of it, or market you out of it. Budgeting helps you take control and keep it for yourself!
To see where you are right now financially and to get yourself on the right track immediately we suggest you start with this information – Developing a Budget
Budget Ideas View All
- Keep Your Emotions Out of Your Purse
- Start Saving. NOW!
- Ditching the Debt and Maintaining Debt Freedom!
- Teaching Kids During Times of Financial Crisis
- Charting Your Progress Financially
- How to Live within your means, even as they change
- How To Be Financially Savvy
- 7 signs you’re money complacent
- Top Budgeting Mistakes
- 10 Things I Know Now and Wish I Knew When I Was Younger on Being Financially Free.