Here’s where it all starts! Without budgeting your financial life will be hit and miss and you’ll more than likely end the year with the same or less money than when you started it. Budgeting doesn’t have to be difficult but it is necessary if you’re serious about saving money and reaching your financial goals. If you don’t know where your money is going then you’re going to make others rich and yourself poor.
Money Savvy Mums want you to have and enjoy your hard earned money yourself – we don’t want you to give it away to others who can talk you out of it, or market you out of it. Budgeting helps you take control and keep it for yourself!
To see where you are right now financially and to get yourself on the right track immediately we suggest you start with this information – Developing a Budget
Budget Ideas View All
- 10 Things I Know Now and Wish I Knew When I Was Younger on Being Financially Free.
- 8 Questions You Should be Able to Answer Now!
- What if I lose my job?
- Debt free, Here’s how, starting in 2019!
- 11 Ways to Start Saving
- The 50-20-30 Rule
- Change Your Finances in 30 Days
- 10 Tips for Financial Flourishing
- Do You Need a Financial Diet?
- Live smart, live savvy!