1. 1 carrot or 1 celery stick. Cover it evenly with crunchy or smooth peanut butter and roll it in bird seed.
2. Mix 1 cup of grated carrot with 6 chopped grapes and then sprinkle with cockatiel seed on top.
3. Mix together 3 cups cooked rice, 1 cup finely chopped fruit or vege mix and 1 finely sliced hard boiled egg.
4. Spread a pinecone with peanut butter and roll in birdseed.
5. Cut a bagel in half, spread with honey and sprinkle with birdseed and cinnamon.
Don’t forget they love cuttlefish too!