Here are links to our popular tip pages:
- Always listen to your customer feedback and then engage them on how you could improve your products and services.
- Give your goals the respect they deserve. Set goals: sales goals, profit goals, and other achievement goals. Tell your spouse or confidant your goals — you need someone to hold you accountable for meeting your goals.
- Now that ‘snail mail’ is classified as passe in the marketing world – send customers a hand written thank you note for using your services etc. It will stand out from the crowd of emails!
- Contact small businesses serving the same customers in your market. Offer to publicise their products or services to your customers in exchange for their publicising your services to their customers. Use non competing businesses!
- Text links have a higher rate of clicks than linked images. The one exception is typically a “Buy Now” button, which tends to be more effective than text-only “Buy Now” links. Keep this in mind when creating a linking scheme for your website.
- Do you have a business blog? Although there’s more attention focused today on social networks than on business blogs, blogs continue to offer great value for small businesses and can help with your social media marketing.
- Participating on other business blogs can be a very valuable way to gain credibility and a reputation in your field.