This cleansing powder works great on surfaces such as the bath, shower, benchtops, sinks and toilet. It cuts through grease and grime easily.
- 1 cup bicarbonate of soda
- ½ cup grated bar soap (I use sunlight soap)
- 15-20 drops essential oil (Try lemon, lavender, lemongrass and tea tree)
- food processor
- large jar (A nice mason jar works well)
1. Grate the bar of soap until you have about ½ cup.
2. Combine grated soap, bicarbonate of soda, and essential oil(s) of your choice in a food processor. Blend in the food processor until the mixture looks like a fine powder.
3. Transfer to glass jar and secure the lid.
Simply sprinkle some of the mixture onto the surface you want to clean and then using a wet sponge or scourer scrub away the grime. It will create a soapy scrub that is natural and effective.