www.moneysavvymums.com.au remains our copyright. Apart from any fair dealing for the purpose of research, criticism or review as permitted under the Copyright Act, no part may be reproduced by any process without written permission from Money Savvy Mums. The Department of Fair Trading, ACCC or Legal Action will deal with any breach of copyright. You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to [email protected]
Money Savvy Mums is committed to quality service and information and makes every attempt to ensure accuracy and reliability of the data contained within the website. Every effort has been made in compiling and checking information to ensure accuracy. Money Savvy Mums shall not be responsible for any errors in information, negligence or consequence arising there from. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal or financial matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Web Site disclaimer:
Money Savvy Mums links to other entities’ websites on our website, but does not endorse any statements made by those entities or warrant the accuracy of the content of those entities’ websites.
Limitations of liability:
Money Savvy Mums will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Money Savvy Mums has been advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Money Savvy Mums liability in respect of any:
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Money Savvy Mums; or
- matter in which it would be illegal or unlawful for Money Savvy Mums to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. You must not use this website if do not think the limitations of liability are not reasonable.
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to legal advice from your attorney or other professional legal services provider. If you have any specific questions about any legal matter you should consult your attorney or other professional legal services provider. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information on this website.
Nothing in this legal disclaimer will limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
Money Savvy Mums is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. Personal information you have provided will only be used for the purpose that it was intended. It will not be sold, rented or traded. Your personal information will be provided to you upon request.
Personal information collection
Money Savvy Mums may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to Money Savvy Mums
Using personal information
Money Savvy Mums may use your personal information to:
- personalise the website for you (Profile, Forum)
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- publish information about you on the website
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Money Savvy Mums may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Money Savvy Mums will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Money Savvy Mums will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website is protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. By becoming a member of Money Savvy Mums you agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.