To help achieve great looking skin here are 10 easy natural tips to have you smooth, glowing and healthy in no time.
- Please, please use a body scrub! It will quickly smooth your skin by removing dead skin cells and it will stimulate your circulation to give your skin a healthy glow. Body scrubs are known to help eliminate toxins from the body!
- Soaking your feet in a foot spa/bucket of warm water for fifteen minutes with foot salts not only prepares your feet for the next two steps but it can also soothe and relieve tired, aching feet.
- A good foot scrub will remove old skin but it should also deodorize, disinfect and heal your feet too.
- Using a foot balm has a multitude of positive effects on your feet. Softening, healing, soothing and deodorizing just to name a few. These three foot steps will keep your feet in top condition.
- Hands can sometimes appear a little dry and crepey. To fix this simply use a scrub designed especially for the delicate skin on the hands so to remove the layer of dead skin cells and ‘feed’ the fresh skin below with nurturing ingredients. This will nourish the dry skin and form stronger, fresher skin cells that will appear over a few days.
- Follow this up with a nightly pampering of hand balm and you’ll soon have hands that are beautifully soft and supple and nails that are strong and healthy. Find a hand balm that contains active ingredients that will ensure you wake up with beautiful soft, healthy hands and stronger nails.
- Bathing can be a great stress relief and we tend not to pamper ourselves much these days. A bath can be very beneficial and healing if you add some salts and oils.
- Ever tried skin brushing? It doesn’t take long, gives excellent results quickly and costs nothing other than the body brush! Great for the circulation, health of the lymphatic system and also helps eliminate cellulite!
- Lathering your body with a lotion that will encourage healthy skin cell growth is a great way to keep your skin in top condition. Apply it after showering to make the most of those open pores.
And finally try spritzing your face and body daily with a nourishing spritz that contains beneficial ingredients. It keeps the moisture up to your skin when it’s not appropriate to use a lotion, is fun