Here’s where it all starts! Without budgeting your financial life will be hit and miss and you’ll more than likely end the year with the same or less money than when you started it. Budgeting doesn’t have to be difficult but it is necessary if you’re serious about saving money and reaching your financial goals,If you don’t know where your money is going then you’re going to make others rich and yourself poor.
Money Savvy Mums want you to have and enjoy your hard earned money yourself – we don’t want you to give it away to others who can talk you out of it, or market you out of it. Budgeting helps you take control and keep it for yourself!
To see where you are right now financially and to get yourself on the right track immediately we suggest you start with this information – Developing a Budget
Budget Ideas View All
- Selecting a Saving Method that Suits You
- Debt free, Here’s how, starting in 2020
- What do you actually have to spend per day?
- Can We Live Off One Income?
- What if I lose my job?
- Financial Stress
- Keeping Emotions Out of Your Purse
- So you think you have nothing left to save? Not true – here’s where it is.
- Ditching the Debt and Maintaining Debt Freedom!
- Teaching Kids During Times of Financial Crisis