A customer list is one of the greatest assets any business can have, it’s that important! It is simply a list of all the customers who have previously bought from you or have signed up to your newsletter. It is a list of people who are interested in your business. Besides gaining from the first sale to a customer, the maintenance of these customers is considered as the most crucial part in running a successful business. It’s true that many businesses keep a customer list but the question often asked is whether you are getting the most from this list. In order to get the best results from your customer list, you need to integrate some secrets.
Most businesses think that having an effective customer list comprising of only the basic information about the customers is sufficient. This is usually the wrong perception as there is much more to having a customer list than just the name, address, city, state and postcode. If your business list falls under this category then it’s unfortunate as this type of list is almost worthless. A perfect list comprises of more information than what is mentioned. A customer list should be properly organised and set up in a database for easier reference. MailChimp is an easy to use system that integrates everything you need to compile and use your list.
MailChimp makes it easy to design exceptional email campaigns, share them on social networks, integrate with web services you already use, manage subscribers, and track your results. You’ll love mixing and matching MailChimp’s templates, features, and integrations to suit your needs—think of it as your own personal publishing platform.
You can integrate many applications with MailChimp such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Hootsuite to name only a few. It really is one of the best list management tools available and it’s free and easy to use.
Ten Ways to use Your List with MailChimp
- Add a subscribe form to a Facebook Page, and auto-post campaigns
- Auto-tweet your campaigns when they are sent
- Integrate an Etsy store with campaigns
- Integrate eBay items with campaigns
- InstaChimp is a free web app that connects your Instagram and MailChimp accounts so you can easily share favorite photos
- New MailChimp app for HootSuite allows users to share and track their campaigns from inside their HootSuite accounts
- If you accept payments via PayPal, you can automatically add customers to your MailChimp list instantly.
- Run sweepstakes on your Website or Facebook Page & auto-export participant emails to Mailchimp. Try it free for 30 days.
- Automatically copy Mailchimp list subscribers to different Mailchimp lists based on filters you choose.
- Send Freshbooks Clients to a MailChimp list.
Integration of all the steps discussed in this article will enable you to use your customer list in the easiest and most convenient way.
Want to learn more about how MailChimp can help your business? Click here